Suction gripper - Piab VGS™3010
The VGS™3010 suction gripper is perfectly suited to handling applications for corrugated cardboard boxes, sheet metal, glass, plastic plates, etc.
This vacuum gripper incorporates high-performance DURAFLEX® suction cups and vacuum cartridges using patented COAX® technology. The result is a gripper that makes choosing, sizing and installing vacuum devices much easier.
With this vacuum gripping solution, operating costs are minimized and reliability is increased.
- gripper which is suitable where level compensation is required and for irregular and porous surfaces such as cardboard boxes.
- The soft, flexible contact lip is suitable for curved or irregular surfaces, and the dual-hardness version, PU60/30, is recommended on raw, rough surfaces to prevent micro-leaks that can occur on plastic parts or composite.
- The BF80P green suction cup is suitable for handling heavy objects.
- Available with a two- or three-stage COAX® MINI cartridge. The three-stage cartridge allows for a higher initial suction flow for greater reaction speed.
- Ease of assembly and flexibility of positioning thanks to the different fixing options.